Friday 4 April 2014

Creating the Digi Pack and Website Logo

To create the Digi Pack I started off by thinking of the Sunday girl and how I can sell her to her target audience. Therefore, I thought about how I could sell her as a brand. I created a logo of Sunday Girl as an artist which I then placed onto each digi pack cover.

I started off by creating an S shape in a circle. the 'S' stands for 'Sunday' I then made the background pink, which I chose because her target audience are females and pink is a colour generally used in the media industry to convey femininity.  I made the S white so that It stood out against the pink background. 
I then used the magic wand tool on photoshop to eliminate the white background, This meant that when I eventually place this image onto a Digi pack cover the white will not be seen, which will ultimately look more professional. 

I then added in a G shape and edited the colour of it so that it was also pink, the background image is of a array of flowers I photographed edited into a collage in the G. I used flowers because it will allow this artist to express her femininity and indie music through nature. I then overlapped the S and the G to create SG which stands for the artists name- Sunday Girl.  

This is the finished logo which I placed onto all of my Digi pack slides and website to create a brand Identity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment