Thursday 3 April 2014

NICOLE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

http://nicoleindiaalmosta2.wix.com/sundaygirl



This is my website that I created on Wix.
I decided to incorporate the backgorund theme of the digi pack onto my website to show a link between the both.  On the website I featured the new song 'Heaven' b placing it as the central focus at the top of the website.
 
I then added a gallery, whcih features all Sunday Girls track with promotional images on them. I edited these photos using photoshop. On the website I have eidted thre gallery so that it is a slideshow that moves when the mouse is hovered over a speceified image in the gallery section. I then added in a contact section by adding in tabs that will directly take the user to either the Sunday Girl Facebook page, her youtube page or her soundlcoud page. This givest the viewer a variety of different medias in ehcih they can contact the managment team of the artist sunday girl.

I then added social icons to the page. I done this by importing the web address into the wix website and then the icon would direct the user instantly to the speciified site.



Here I was adjusting the image of the sunlight that I took. It was an interesting shot that had cirles within it so I exagerated it by increasing the hue and saturation. This created the pink effect. I then wanted to sharpen the image so I increased the contrast on the image and the brightness.  I then made htis image part of the wesbite by putting it on the side of the banner.           

 
I then edited the album cover photo slightly and place it as the banner. I ensured the banner featured the SG logo whcih cretae brand indentity as the target audience will assoictae the symbol with the artist Sunday Girl. Additionally, I added a play button so that they can click onto it and listen to the song instantly.

 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment